1. Everyone loves a good laugh (it's good for your health)... it's even better when someone makes you laugh for FREE! Enjoy a giggle at Angel Comedy Club, which offers free comedy every night of the week.
2. Go up to London’s Sky Garden in Fenchurch Street for free, and enjoy spectacular views of the skyline at night. Entry to the Sky Garden is limited, so make sure you reserve online in advance.
3. Treat yourself to a glass of fizz at a London champagne bar.
4. One of my favourite experiences on a summer night out... Seeing London lights on Emirates Air Line cable car and the best thing is it's less than £15.
5. Ever eaten in the dark before? Dans Le Noir located in Clerkenwell, challenges your sense of taste and smell with the suprise menu encourages you to educate your palate.
6. See all things curvy this weekend at the Curvy Convention UK. Brands like Panache and Plus Equals will be there not forgetting a flow of popular Plus Size bloggers in hand for some styling advice! You might even catch Mymilla there too. Tickets £10 at the door (BARGAIN).
7. Fancy knowing all about lingerie and how it all began? V & A Museum are showcasing Brief History of Underwear for the 18th Century to the present day. My kind of day out plus tickets are only £12 *screams*
8. Feeling for a bit of an adventure or experience? Why not climb up the O2 and see the city from a different perspective... call it your day's exercise!
9. FOOD FOOD FOOD AND MORE FOOD! Head to one of my favourite places for all kinds of food, I'm talking shoreditch! With a nice summery cocktail in hand and either a sit down meal or a bit of street foo, how can you go wrong? My favourite, Box Park.
10. Last but not least... Why not book a bra fitting party for you and friends this weekend to try on some bras in comfort with a glass of Prosecco?
Call on 0208 684 7386 or email and you can be booked right in!
Well that's my little list for this bank holiday and I'll try to tick of as many as I can plus revisit some old places (time-willing).
Whatever you do, hope it's a good one!